Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Healthy Heart

Well my heart is not doing what it should be doing.  It is all tachycardia-y and irregular.  So I went to the doctor and the doctor checked my BP.  160/110 which is BP for red alert!  Am on beta blockers.  So far it is still not settled and have a headache.  If it gets worse I will have to go back to the Doctor.  Suspects are: the implanon = my body hates female hormones.  And the other is my thyroid.  It has been really sudden onset.  
So upshot.  Have to cut back on caffeine (goodness knows how I will work as much as I have to with reduced caffeine), fat, salt and exercise more.  Sigh.  As if I need more things to do and less "rewards" in the way of food.  

Life is hard right now.  

60 papers to go.  

1 comment:

nzforme said...

Oh no! Am hoping it settles soon.