Friday, March 4, 2011

Project Restart

So I thought I would start blogging again.
Checked my life goals from December 2009 for things to achieve in 2010.
Things I achieved in 2010 and into beginning of 2011 (since we are now in March)
1)lost 8 kilograms (yup 8!)
2) can run 8 kms (takes me a whole hour obviously not olympic standards)
3) published a peer reviewed article in a law journal - from my thesis
4) still married (and actually back in a warm fuzzy happy place with my marriage)
5) completed an internal training course which is 1/8 of a diploma in higher education
6) started my PhD at Sydney
7) Presented at 2 conferences - one in NZ and one in Melbourne - both went very well.  Latter extremely well received.

So all in all not too bad a year.  Hopefully things will continue on this upward trajectory.

No comments: